Monday 20 September 2010

Challenge with my freebie

There is a challenge with my latest freebie!

Rules:

1. Use my freebie. You can use elements by other designers too, but have to use at least 2 peaces -papers and/or embellishents- from my kit!
2. Use the same colors: red, blue, black and white.
3. Leave a comment here and link your page!
5. Deadline: 2010. szeptember 30.

With help of Random Org I will choose 1 winner, who get my next kit free :)

Freebie downlad here!

Click here to see the full kit and beautiful pages!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you!
jill

clara said...

thanks you for this kit and the game, here is my LO :
http://www.canalblog.com/cf/my/?nav=blog.manage&bid=515172
best regards
clara