Saturday, 5 March 2011

Peace of Mind - new scrapbook kit and freebie

My new kit is available at Two Little Pixels!
I was inspired by this color palette.
Photo is from ETSY, A place for twiggs where you can find beatiful pastel colors:

And this is my kit with these beatiful colors: Peace of Mind

Available at Two Little Pixels.

12 old and worn textured papers with and without patterns.
35 elements: bracket, butterflies, buttons, flowers, frames, stamps, stickers, tags, strings, stitches and other ornaments.

Wonderful layouts by my CT:

Altalena:

Krisz:

by me:

Today freebie is a layered quickpage in psd form.

I used this font: Legue Gothic, It’s free, not only in price, but in freedom.

The size of my template is 8*8 in printing quality


Free template download directly here!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

r.mojca said...

lovely kit! and thanks for the freebie!